Search My Blog!

Blog Archive

Monday, October 27, 2008

About Me -- First for everything

Hello, and welcome to my brand spankin' new Blog! My name is Yareli and I am a wedding and portrait photographer. My husband is Brandon, hence the name, BY Chavez Photography :) We live in Moore, OK with our chocolate lab Coco Chanel. We enjoy doing a variety of things. Brandon likes to play and watch sports, I love to dance. We enjoy running with Coco and working out together. I love going out to eat and indulging in chocolate!

Thanks for visiting, the journey has just begun. We’re very excited that you have found us, and we look forward to developing a relationship with you. Make sure you visit our main site, www.bychavezphotography.com We will be adding more and more to it, as well as to our blog. Bookmark our blog and our website to stay updated with us! Make sure you leave comments! THANKS! B&Y


2 comments:

Whitney November 20, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

I swear you should be a model... You do amazing work! Can't wait for Saturday!

Yvonne May 30, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

Yareli is an amazingly gorgeous daughter-in-law - plus sweet, fun, and a great hostess- basically good
at anything she tries- even getting tobe a chef in the bread department- he he!! Love ya Yvonne

Labels

Visitors

Back to TOP