Search My Blog!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mary and Hector

Forrest Gump's mother was right. Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get. We had an engagement session earlier this summer with Mary and Hector. Right when they pull up to start the photo shoot, Brandon walked across the street to check out a red 1959 Cadillac El Dorado. I'm a girl not very interested in classic cars, but even this car caught my eye and turned my head around. Here are some of the pictures from their shoot.

This is Brandon and Hector's favorite... go figure! ;)
They were so much fun to take pictures of... they are deeply in love. Hector would secretly flirt with Mary under his breath... I couldn't help but try to listen, they were so adorable!



At the time, they weren't engaged yet... I wonder if my pictures had anything to do with it.... :) Just kidding.



0 comments:

Labels

Visitors

Back to TOP