Search My Blog!

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Finally! MY family pics!

I was thrown into the photography world when my husband Brandon bought me a Canon Rebel XT as a gift. I just wanted to develop a hobby and always have nice pictures for us. I waited 3 LONG weeks to get the order processed and shipped and once it was in my hands, I was hooked.
I loved the way I looked with a DSLR camera, and I loved the way people would say, 'WOW' when looking at my pictures. I haven't turned back since, it's become my passion!

So finally we've turned the camera on ourselves. I wanted a picture of Brandon and I with my doggy, Coco Chanel (cute name, huh?). Check out this picture, we bought a 30x40 of it and are going to hang it above our fireplace mantle. It is replacing the t.v. as the centerpiece of our living room. I'll post pictures of my living room once it's hung! Brandon had to pack his pockets full of treats to make Coco stay, especially since a 10-sec timer isn't very long! Doesn't Coco look like a model for Beneful or something????


3 comments:

K Bailey November 14, 2008 at 6:38 AM  

Love the one of all "three" of you....it'll be gorgeous over your fireplace! (instead of the TV-BRANDON!)

By Chavez Photography December 3, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

We got it! Brandon's moved the tv and put this picture up there, we ordered a 30x40, but now he wants a 40x60 canvas. I don't even know if my wall is that big!

Christensen Family December 16, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

Love your self done family portraits!! I've attempted a family portrait...but with 3 little kiddos, it's hard to get them to look at the blinking light! :) Maybe I'll have to have you take our next one!

Labels

Visitors

Back to TOP