Search My Blog!

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Greeting Card Special

As the weather cools and Thanksgiving grows closer, it's that time of year to start thinking about greeting cards. I love getting greeting cards with a friend/family picture on it... these are the ones I always end up keeping! It's like I get to see distant relatives every year or watch my cousins, nieces, and nephews as they grow! We have a full collection of greeting cards with different sizes and styles.

This month's special is 25 Christmas Cards for $25!! For more details, contact me through my website, www.bychavezphotography.com. The deadline to submit print orders for Christmas cards is Dec 1.

2 comments:

yvonne November 2, 2008 at 7:37 AM  

your blog is awesome and you are doing a great job with the pictures!! Keep it up!!
MOMbonsts

K Bailey November 3, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

Oh....I may have to do these!!!

Labels

Visitors

Back to TOP