Search My Blog!

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Meet Ashleigh

Ask anybody who's been in Oklahoma for more than 10 minutes... we have the craziest weather. It can be sunny and 72 degrees then in the same hour it can drop 15 degrees. Well, that's pretty close to what happened recently during a photo shoot, but it didn't stop us... no way Jose.

Meet Ashleigh, she's a senior from Moore High School. She was so much fun, and was very spunky. We were laughing it up enjoying ourselves even though the temperature was steadily dropping. She had such cute outfits and we even walked through some mud! Check out these great pics and leave us a comment!
















6 comments:

Whitney May 3, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

You do amazing work my friend!! Pretty models help too, but seriously you are a GREAT photographer!

Scrappy May 4, 2009 at 5:19 AM  

These are beautiful! I love the natural Oklahoma windblown effect. :)

K Bailey May 4, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

Oh I don't have a favorite-they are all so beautiful!

Unknown May 4, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

You know I love them all! As Ashleigh's mother I think I'm going to have to go back to work for a while so I can save enough to buy them all! LOL

Anahi May 4, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

great pictures. I love the background colors, it makes her beautiful eyes stand out! Great job Yareli:)

Tania C. May 4, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

I really like your pictures. I love how you include contrast in them. they are not just plain pictures, they tell a story! I will hire you when i get married! :)

Labels

Visitors

Back to TOP