Search My Blog!

Blog Archive

Monday, November 17, 2008

Meet Adam & Liz & Family

I've always wondered what it would be like to have twins, but it never crossed my mind that they wouldn't be identical twins. This is Adam and Liz and their three kids: Leland, Lola, and Brooklyn. Leland and Lola are such cute twins, and Brooklyn is so precious. They are such a beautiful family. We had a great time shooting their family portraits! Thanks Adam and Liz!
Isn't she just adorable? I love her big beautiful eyes!Isn't it obvious why their kids are so good looking?Haha! I can't remember what Brandon was doing, but this was a cute shot!One of my favorite shots, the lighting was perfect.

2 comments:

Tania C. May 4, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

I really like your pictures. I love how you included alot of contrast in them. They are not just plain pictures, they tell a story. I will hire you when I get married :)

Anahi May 4, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Great pictures. I love the background colors, it makes her beautiful eyes stand out! Great job Yareli:)

Labels

Visitors

Back to TOP