Search My Blog!

Blog Archive

Monday, November 24, 2008

Meet Kevin & Katee & Family

When we moved to Oklahoma, we found out that our church in this area has around 300 members, and every Sunday the building is packed. We've been here a year and still don't know a lot of people! Recently I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot the Bailey Family. Before the photo session I think I said "Hi" to them once or twice in passing, but I never really met them. We had so much fun during this photo session, they were delightful and their kids were cute. Katee had went out and got new outfits and they looked GREAT! Since the photo shoot, we've become great friends and talk or email just about every other day. She has a wonderful personality and a beautiful family. These are a few of my favorites!






















3 comments:

Whitney December 3, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

How did you become the amazing photographer that you and Brandon are?! You sure know how to capture the moment!

By Chavez Photography December 3, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

Thanks Whitney, you're so sweet! By the way, I'm going to start editing your guy's pictures soon!! They're going to look great, you guys are so good looking, it's ridiculous!

Charity Brown January 18, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

All of your pictures are absloutely GORGEOUS! You are incredible!

Labels

Visitors

Back to TOP