Search My Blog!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lindsye's Family Portraits

Soft light from dawn's early rays peeked into my bedroom this morning and I sleepily opened my eyes around 8:00. I took another precious half hour to roll out of bed and took my time getting ready for the day. It was quiet and the cool ambient breeze gave me the chills as I opened the back door to let Coco outside. I even had time to cook myself a hot breakfast, a breakfast burrito and hashbrowns. It's the kind of morning that Hemingway could write an entire chapter about. Pure bliss. I'm so relieved to be finished with finals and school, this semester was particularly draining since I hardly ever got to see Brandon because of his night classes. Since classes have been out I've been able to unwind and let down my hair and it's been good... and my family is coming in town! Actually both of our families are coming! I love to play host/hostess to our families, we always have tons of fun! I can't wait.

Well this last week I was able to do Lindsye's family pictures. Once again we had a great time together, laughing and joking. Check out these pictures from the photo shoot! And LEAVE US A COMMENT! Or else... :D
































1 comments:

K Bailey May 24, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Yareli....just love all your pictures!!! And how different that same spot looks all green (the one that I picked for the big one)!

Labels

Visitors

Back to TOP