Search My Blog!

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cutie Patooties.... The Sargents

I had a wonderful time taking pictures of the Sargents. They're such a cool family, I decided to pick up some balloons for the girls to play with and they were so cute with them! Maria is an awesome mom and the kids are so well behaved. No matter who's reading this, I can almost guarantee that Jason is in better shape than you! Every time I log into facebook, he's off to a 50 mile bike ride, or a triathalon, or something crazy like that. I think I'll stick to my 1.5mi run in the park :) We took tons of pictures and there were so many good ones, but these are a few of my favorite.


Totally GQ



Can you believe she's a mother of three?



One of my favorites of Brea

And this one too... one of my fave


I think my eyelashes used to be this long once!!







Isn't she adorable? I think she got into that pose all by herself!




Nathen is one smart kid!








All in a day's work...
Now leave me a comment! (Pretty please)

10 comments:

Jen May 30, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

These are beautiful! Yareli, your work is amazing...I'm thinking I need to schedule an appointment for my little family! Maria, your dress is lovely...you look so sexy!

Unknown May 30, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

These are all awesome!!! I love the ones with the balloons, the colors are beautiful and those children are adorable makes me wish mine were small again!!! Once again you are so talented at capturing these. What a beautiful family to work with.

By Chavez Photography May 30, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

@Jen, Thanks, anytime, just let me know! Isn't she a sexy mama? OW!

By Chavez Photography May 30, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

@ashleigh & Cheryl, Thanks! we had a good time with the balloons, only lost one! I'm still designing your portrait book, it's coming out great. I'll let you know as soon as I upload it to the gallery.

Mrs. Morty May 31, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Wow! Those are great shots! Looks like they had a lot of fun too. Great job!

Whitney June 12, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

These are unbelieveable! Yareli, I LOVE your work! You are amazing!

The Foys June 14, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Oh my heck seriously, I love all the colors and you caught the personality of the kids perfectly! Lovely as always :0)

By Chavez Photography June 14, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

@Mrs. Morty, thanks! Yes we had so much fun! We were running up and down the hill, chasing rabbits and birds... I bet the kiddos got some great sleep, cuz I was exhausted and slept like a baby!

By Chavez Photography June 14, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

@Whitney, thanks girl! Appreciate the love, and Troy's pictures are coming out so good, he's going to be such the ladies man... he knows he looks good!

By Chavez Photography June 14, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Thanks girl! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Labels

Visitors

Back to TOP