Search My Blog!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wedding & Mini-vacation

Okay peoples, I'm heading out tomorrow for Sean & Lauren's wedding in Delaware. I'm making a pit stop back home in Arkansas. My mother-in-law is flying in tomorrow so we're dropping Coco Chanel (my big chocolate lab puppy dog) off with her to stay. I wish I could stay longer in Fayetteville, I miss it so much! They'll have a lot of fun, my mother-in-law is tiny like me, but she and Coco will have a good time together, right Yvonne? :) haha, Coco just tries to jump up and kiss all over her.

Well, I've got about a million things to do tomorrow and here I am writing still... sigh. I have made the commitment to get on the horse again with my workout regimen. Brandon has been kickin' my butt at it, he swims and works out every day. I just need to get some new running shoes, maybe that's it.

So if I'm not real prompt at returning emails or phone calls, it's because I'll be at the wedding or on the beach. :) I wish it were longer, but I'll be back by Tuesday. By the way Imelda & Noe, here's a picture of your beautiful daughter, more come when I get back!

Just look at her, she's so young and got into this pose all by herself! Amazing!


Same with this one, I just love the pigtails.

Feel free to leave a comment though, it was bugging out on me earlier, but I fixed it! See ya'll next week!

0 comments:

Labels

Visitors

Back to TOP