Search My Blog!

Blog Archive

Monday, June 22, 2009

Troy just turned 1, Happy Birthday Troy!

I wish I could remember what it felt like to be one year old again. I'd just eat and sleep and not have to worry about... well... anything! I think I'm in the need of a vacation soon. And not a wimpy one week-er either, I need a flat out 3 week doing nothing constructive and turning off my phone and computer. I don't think I'd make some people very happy though! I shot some pics of my friend Whitney and her family a while back, check it out. Troy is such a big boy now.

4 comments:

Venna June 24, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

You've done it again! You've captured my grand son's priceless expressions! I love your work!
Thank you,
Whitney's mom, Troy's grandma,
Venna Rice

Raber Family June 26, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

What neat pictures. Whitney is my cousin. I wish I lived closer so you could take my little ones pictures. :)

Waggoner Family July 2, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Wonderful work! Whit is a good friend of mine! Troy is adorable!

CandiShack July 6, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

These are so cute! Hey - I wanted to ask you a question. (by the way, I met you at Shari's and Nikki's goodbye party at Whitney's when we played baseball...you snapped a few pics of my boys...) Anyway, I am looking to buy a nicer camera, and was wondering what kind you use, and what you recommend. I've been looking at reviews and what-not, but there is soooo much info! I think I just need a recommendation from someone I trust, ya know? By the way, sorry I'm commenting this on your blog - feel free to erase or edit my comment.

Oh and yeah, p.s. I would like to get some family photos done by you in the next couple months too. Love your work! I love how you capture the eyes. Everyone's eyes just sparkle in your photos!

Labels

Visitors

Back to TOP