Search My Blog!

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sean & Lauren: I do!

Meet Sean & Lauren, they are such a cute couple. Sean is an officer and a gentleman and Lauren is a successful accountant. They come to us from back east where they met in college at Villanova. These are a few of the engagement pictures of this cute couple. We had to do our homework to find a place with lots of trees in Oklahoma, and we found a forest. I know it was a forest, because there was actually a sign that said it was a forest. And then we took a few steps in someone's wheat field! OOPS! That was a first, and a last :) It did make for some good pics though. I can't wait, I'm so excited! Only 1 more week until the wedding, and I'll be shooting their wedding in Delaware, maybe even find some time to laze on the beach and have some fresh crabcakes. Thank you Sean & Lauren, and we'll see you soon! Enjoy the pics everybody and leave us a comment!









0 comments:

Labels

Visitors

Back to TOP